[Ukfreebsd] OSHUG #72 - Open Source FPGA Hardware and Tooling Past, Present and Future.

Pete French pete at twisted.org.uk
Wed Mar 13 10:51:22 GMT 2019

Ahhhh, memories! Once up on a time this was my phd subject - back in the
days of Algotronix, and that stuff wasn't proprietary. I even
presentated a paper at the first IEEE conferebce on these things in Napa
valley. Must have been about 1991? Then Algotronix got bought by Xylinx
if I remember rightly, and everything becamse proprietary, as noted below.

Happy memories though....

-pete.

PS: Found this!
http://www.algotronix.com/company/Photo%20Album.html