[Ukfreebsd] Fwd: Pre-IETF Gathering in Cambridge

Sevan Janiyan venture37 at geeklan.co.uk
Fri Mar 9 16:50:14 GMT 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jonathan Looney <jonlooney at gmail.com>
Date: 6 March 2018 at 15:11
Subject: Pre-IETF Gathering in Cambridge
To: "<freebsd-transport at freebsd.org>" <freebsd-transport at freebsd.org>

Folks,

I know this is last minute; however, I wanted to distribute this anyway...

Because several people will be in London for IETF, there is a group
planning to get together in Cambridge on March 16 and 17 to work on FreeBSD
transport-related things. This is not a formal dev summit; rather, it is
just a bunch of people getting together to discuss things and maybe
(hopefully!) commit some code.

If you are able and interested, send me a unicast and I'll send you back
more details.

Jonathan