[Ukfreebsd] Cambridge Pub meeting - 26 October

Andrew Turner andrew at fubar.geek.nz
Fri Oct 20 14:38:12 BST 2017

As Brooks Davis And John Baldwin (both FreeBSD developers) are visiting Cambridge next week we have decided to have a BSD Pub meet up. As such I have booked a table in The Petersfield [1] on the corner of Sturton Street and Hooper Street on Thursday 26 October for 7pm.

It is near the station so interested people from out of Cambridge can catch the train and walk to it.

Andrew

(Sorry for the late notice, we only decided this week to organise it)

[1] http://www.thepetersfield.co.uk