[Ukfreebsd] Recommendations for a PCI-e soundcard?

Ruslan Bukin ruslan.bukin at cl.cam.ac.uk
Tue Mar 21 10:36:16 GMT 2017

Depends on budget. I can recommend RME HDSPe AIO card, we have snd_hdspe driver for that.
I am using it about 4 years and I think it provides the best sound quality across other supported cards. But it is expensive (it has FPGA chip for merging audio streams, which is not something you look for).

Ruslan