[Ukfreebsd] FreeBSD 11 on Dell XPS13 from 2014

Vanderdenduur rvrnt at icloud.com
Mon Jan 16 15:53:20 GMT 2017

Hi all,

thanks very much Martin for sharing your tuto. This will indeed be
helpful for me too.

Not strictly related to FeeBSD laptops, but I found those resources very
seriously made as well:

- http://daemon-notes.com

- http://www.wonkity.com/~wblock/docs/index.html

Enjoy and thanks again Martin.

Have fun!

Le 16/01/2017 à 13:25, Martin Kristensen a écrit :
> Hello all,
>
> Since I joined this group I have had a number of conversations with
> people about how to run FreeBSD on a laptop. I have written a rather
> lengthy article on installing FreeBSD 11 on my Dell XPS13 and thought
> I'd share it here.
>
> http://kristensen.info/resources/xps13.html
>
> The machine works beautifully for me and I'd highly recommend it for a
> FreeBSD laptop. Note however that it is 2014 model and has a haswell
> cpu.
>
> Martin

Sent from my Superb MacBook Pro GT Twin-turbo
Envoyé avec mon Super MacBook Pro GT Bi-Turbo