[Ukfreebsd] Changing venue for May's meeting

Vanderdenduur rvrnt at icloud.com
Tue Apr 25 18:31:14 BST 2017

Good evening Sevan,

I think the one located right behind the Old Red Cow is interesting.
It's called “Hand & Shears” ; it's less than 1' walk. The ground floor
is usually full of people, but the upstairs is accessible and is often
empty, even in the evening. It's a very large room and can easily
accommodate all the top-notch *BSD users.

Cheers,

Raf