[Ukfreebsd] November London *BSD meetup

David Wilson dw+freebsd.org at hmmz.org
Mon Nov 21 03:08:05 GMT 2016

On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 06:21:30PM +0000, Sevan Janiyan wrote:

> Anyone around next Tuesday (23rd) for a meeting at The Old Red Cow again?
> This month, our out of town guest will Michael Dexter, the friendly
> neighbourhood BSD advocate. You mean know Michael from such things as
> BSDfund, BSDtalk, bhyve, FreeNAS, IX systems or most recently
> dexter at FreeBSD.org

I live just around the corner and as such it's convenient for me to drop
in when I can, however on the past two attempts I've failed to locate
the group, as I'm insufficiently regular to recognize faces, and can
only endure so much social awkwardness during failed attempts to
identify the group through random interaction. ;)

To save the embarrassment of wandering around asking likely candidates
if they are part of the meeting, would a regular mind posting here after
you've secured seating or a comfortable spot where you can be found?

David