[Ukfreebsd] This lists birthday?

O'Connor, Kevin KevinO'Connor at merseyfire.gov.uk
Thu May 5 13:19:56 BST 2016

Seems it took me till August to post a question.
Doesn't get anything like the traffic it did and looking at some of the names I wonder if they are still working with FreeBSD
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the originator of the message.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be the views of Merseyside Fire & Rescue Service, (MFRS).

Incoming and outgoing emails may be monitored in line with current legislation.

Steps have been taken to ensure that this email and attachments are free from any virus.  In keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

http://www.merseyfire.gov.uk/