[Ukfreebsd] [ot] Yubikey Github promo for cheap security tokens

Sevan / Venture37 venture37 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 18:53:01 BST 2015

Hiya,
Excuse the non-FreeBSD related post but I thought I'd pass it on as it
maybe of interest to some of you.
Yubikey are doing a promo for those with a github account where you can
get up to 2 security tokens per github account for $5 each. It comes to
about £12 including postage in UK for a pair.

https://www.yubico.com/github-special-offer/github-yubikey-special-offer/

To tie it back to FreeBSD, there are various things in Ports security
category for interacting with these tokens, including a PAM module
(security/pam_yubico).

Sevan / Venture37