[Ukfreebsd] 2 x Sun Netra T1's for free, London, UK

Paul Robinson paul at iconoplex.co.uk
Tue May 26 11:28:36 BST 2015

Before anybody takes anything relatively exotic to a dump, I'd like to
suggest you at least ask The National Museum of Computing at Bletchley if
they would like them.

http://www.tnmoc.org

They might decline if it's not very exotic, but often they might think of
the parts that these machines have that they can use as spares for other
more exotic exhibits - at least ask if they want it for spares. It's not
like you're trying to shift some generic Gateway PCs with Windows 95 on
them - they're relatively rare machines.

In either case, I'm sure none of you would, but I'll reiterate the point:
please do not let these machines go into landfill - please make sure they
go to a recycling centre. The materials inside them should never be put
into the ground, even if all that ground becomes for several hundred years
after is a golf course.