[Ukfreebsd] Cambridge BSD Pub evenings - May

Vassilis Laganakos vassilis at einval.com
Wed May 20 14:42:13 BST 2015

On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 08:59:51PM +0100, Renato Golin wrote:
> On 18 May 2015 at 20:55, Vassilis Laganakos <vassilis at einval.com> wrote:
> > Our monthly pub evening is way overdue! (a month overdue to be precise :) )
> > So let's meet at the Maypole (http://www.maypolefreehouse.co.uk)
> > at 19:00 on the 28th of May to catch up!
>
> Hey, are you guys going to the beer festival? We'll have some LLVM
> social on Wednesday there, so if you're already going, look for the
> dragon t-shirts. :)

Thanks for the heads-up Renato! We haven't arranged anything specifically
for that, but I'm sure there will be BSD people around :) We'll keep an eye
for the dragon t-shirts!

Cheers,
Vassilis

--
    “Prediction is very difficult, especially if it's about the future.”
    ― Niels Bohr

             F5E2 30B5 72BB DB1E EB24  B06F 6986 DE46 E128 CC4A