[Ukfreebsd] SANE Meet - 7pm, 21/05/15 @ The Skiff, Brighton

Sevan / Venture37 venture37 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 17:57:12 BST 2015

Hi,
Following on from last months SANE meeting, we will be at The Skiff once again.
This month, Federico Campoli will be giving a talk on Postgresql and
some of the new features introduced in v9.4.

Last month we saw talks on the subjects of DNS Hijacking and Captive Portals[1].
There was turn out from ex-Pavilion and Brighton based FreeBSD folk,
which was cool. If anyone would look to give a talk on something
systems or network related, we're currently looking for speakers at
the June meeting.

Hopefully see you at The Skiff.
http://www.theskiff.org/contact/

Sevan / Venture37