[Ukfreebsd] Recommendation from Robert Watson

Chiara Dominte cdominte at alphagroup.org.uk
Sun Mar 8 19:53:20 GMT 2015

Hello all,

My name is Chiara and I work for a recruitment company. Before you all
delete this email, please give me five minutes of your time, as Robert
Watson kindly suggested I could send an email here.

We are currently looking for a FreeBSD Kernel programmer with experience for
a 6 month contract based in Totton, Hampshire.

If any of you might potentially be interested, please get in touch and I
will forward you a job spec and details.

Thank you for your time!

Chiara

jigsaw_email.jpg

Chiara Dominte

Recruitment Research Analyst

07487 835492

01628 302363

  icon_LinkedIn   <https://twitter.com/Alpha_IT1> icon_twitter

Notice: This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use
information that is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a
trade secret. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files
associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the
message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may
be monitored.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
incomplete, or contain viruses. Therefore, we do not accept responsibility
for any errors or omissions that are present in this message, or any
attachment, that have arisen as a result of e-mail transmission. If
verification is required, please request a hard-copy version. Any views or
opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Alpha Interim Services Ltd. When addressed to our clients
any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to Alpha Interim
Service Ltd Terms and Conditions. Any prices quoted exclude VAT and are
subject to Alpha Interim Services standard terms

Alpha Interim Services Limited is registered in England and Wales 6127295|
Registered Address: Woodside, Bakers Lane, Pinkneys Green, Maidenhead, SL6
6QQ