[Ukfreebsd] Filesystem behaviour on filling

Sevan / Venture37 venture37 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 15:32:49 BST 2015

On 11/06/2015 14:41, Jon Schneider wrote:
> What is going on ?

Have you tried experimenting with the different controller settings /
type for the VM to see if that makes a difference? (you shouldn't need
to because the template should set an optimum setting but for the sake
of testing...)

I'm running 10-RELEASE as a guest of OS X for basic testing, I'm just
happy it doesn't reset on doing something like portsnap extract. I don't
expect any performance out of it (though I don't expect crippling
performance either).

Sevan / Venture37