[Ukfreebsd] London pub meetup

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Tue Sep 2 13:10:35 BST 2014

On Tue, Sep 02, 2014 at 12:55:05PM +0100, Justin Cormack wrote:

> Also, I am organizing a conference on operating systems in London in
> November http://operatingsystems.io/ (shameless plug). Some BSD people
> will certainly be talking and attending...

That looks interesting [clicky click]. Thanks!

--
David Cantrell | Minister for Arbitrary Justice

"IMO, the primary historical significance of Unix is that it marks the
time in computer history where CPUs became so cheap that it was possible
to build an operating system without adult supervision."
                         -- Russ Holsclaw in a.f.c