[Ukfreebsd] Notes from Mondays meeting

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Oct 30 13:08:27 GMT 2014

On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 07:04:55PM +0000, Sevan / Venture37 wrote:

> using the constraints & features of architectures such as SPARC & VAX
> to improve codebase

Unfortunately I no longer have a machine on which I can run it, but I
used to use the MIPSpro C compiler for this. I was never actually
targeting any MIPS machines, but it wasn't just a compiler, it was a
really good complier too and was useful for finding subtle bugs in my
code as well as slapping my wrist when I wrote gcc-isms.

--
David Cantrell | top google result for "internet beard fetish club"

  While researching this email, I was forced to carry out some
  investigative work which unfortunately involved a bucket of
  puppies and a belt sander
    -- after JoeB, in the Monastery