[Ukfreebsd] London October pub meetup (plus conference)

Justin Cormack justin at specialbusservice.com
Mon Oct 27 00:40:33 GMT 2014

On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 10:17 AM, Justin Cormack
<justin at specialbusservice.com> wrote:
> We are planning to have the October London pub meetup next Monday, 27
> October, 630. Venue TBC shortly. All welcome!

Ok, venue for today's meetup is going to be

The Sutton Arms, Carthusian Street, EC1M 6EB. Right by Smithfield and
Barbican tube. It is a decent pub which is usually very quiet. If for
some reason we take a dislike to it there are alternatives nearby...

Justin