[Ukfreebsd] Fwd: Cambridge BSD Pub evenings - October

Vassilis Laganakos vassilis at einval.com
Sun Oct 12 12:47:16 BST 2014

Thanks Sevan for forwarding this here, and also to the netbsd london mailing
list. There quite a few of us gathered and was great to see everyone there!

Cheers,
Vassilis

On Tue, Oct 07, 2014 at 02:06:24PM +0100, Sevan / Venture37 wrote:
> [...]

    “Prediction is very difficult, especially if it's about the future.”
    ― Niels Bohr

             F5E2 30B5 72BB DB1E EB24  B06F 6986 DE46 E128 CC4A