[Ukfreebsd] Cambridge BSD Pub evenings - October

Robert N. M. Watson rwatson at FreeBSD.org
Tue Oct 7 15:38:35 BST 2014

I hope to be able to join this week, after (effectively) two months away from Cambridge.

This could be a deterrent rather than an attraction, but I'm happy to sign copies of the new FreeBSD D+I book if folk are interested, as well as talk a bit about what has changed since the last edition :-).

Robert