[Ukfreebsd] Cambridge BSD Pub evenings - November

Vassilis Laganakos vassilis at einval.com
Wed Nov 12 00:54:33 GMT 2014

Hi all,

It's this time again for the *BSD beers evening in Cambridge :)

We will meet this Thursday (13/11/2014) at "The Free Press"
(http://www.freepresspub.com/), at 19:00.

It is not a very large pub, but hopefully it will be able to fit all of us.
Unfortunatelly, they seem to be updating their site, and the menu is not
available online (just checked now).

Last time we had quite a big gathering of all good BSD people :) and hoping
to get even more people this time! Please drop me an email if you're
planning to be there.

I might try to be there a bit earlier to grab a table or two, as Robert
kindly did last time :) (I'll be bringing my copy of the book this time
Robert, so hopefuly you'll be there :) ).

See you there!

Kind regards,
Vassilis

--
    “Prediction is very difficult, especially if it's about the future.”
    ― Niels Bohr

             F5E2 30B5 72BB DB1E EB24  B06F 6986 DE46 E128 CC4A