[Ukfreebsd] Notes from last nights meeting

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Mon Jul 14 13:34:50 BST 2014

On 14 Jul 2014, at 12:18 , Sevan / Venture37 <venture37 at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Hi Jon,
>>> I was referring to http://bsdcam.cl.cam.ac.uk/
>>>

>>> Sevan
>>
>> Given that I cycle past the Gates building a couple of times a week, do a
>> bit of work over the road at astronomy and even go to talks there I've
>> really missed this one altogether.
>>
>> We'll see. Timing isn't brilliant it being sandwiched between the Big
>> Weekend, The Tour and another well known ride.
>>
>> Jon
>
> The topic of starting up meetings in Cambridge came up a couple of
> times at the Dev Summit last week & there are now a couple more
> subscribers to the list from cambridge who are interested in having
> something happening regularly too.
> Now just need the date & venue? :)

Yeah, well.  Vassilis has a list of “locals” from the devsummit as a start as well;  it’s long enough already that we might have a chance of succeeding getting a few people together.   It’s unclear how to manage that list yet;  I was mentioning this one to him,  which I’d prefer to a Cambridge UCL mailman list.

That said, I am one of the new people here, and I am bz at f.o.

—
Bjoern A. Zeeb             "Come on. Learn, goddamn it.", WarGames, 1983