[Ukfreebsd] London pub meetup

Alexander Nasonov alnsn at yandex.ru
Fri Feb 21 20:26:31 GMT 2014

Hi Justin,

I'm sorry, I misunderstood your question about OpenBSD. I don't know if
they have a regional email address. Sevan organized bsd meetups in the
past and he used this address uk-openbsd-users at saneusergroup.org.uk to
invite OpenBSD users.

I went to a couple of Sevan's events and I didn't a see a single
developer (I wasn't a developer at that time neither).

PS there are 220 messages in my archive since Aug 2009. The list
used to be more active but all activity stopped when Sevan disappeared.

Alex