[Ukfreebsd] It's been a while

Robert N. M. Watson rwatson at FreeBSD.org
Tue Apr 23 18:50:08 BST 2013

On 23 Apr 2013, at 18:44, Nahuel Marisi wrote:

>> How is it going guys?
>> Its been very quiet on here :)
>
> Indeed it has! I'm fine thank you. Any BSD events in the horizon ?

We have vague plans to host a FreeBSD developer summit in Cambridge during late summer ... but only vague ones at this point. I see that EuroBSDCon 2013 will be in Malta this year. We have quite a large mass of FreeBSD-facing folks in Cambridge now, and we should definitely start having regular pub events, if not something more serious!

(Those interested in some of the recent research we're using FreeBSD as a foundation for here can take a look here: http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/security/ctsrd/)

Robert