[Ukfreebsd] Fwd: NetBSD beer in London (7th June)

Sevan / Venture37 venture37 at gmail.com
Mon May 28 13:25:43 BST 2012

FAO Cambridge (UK) folk

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: NetBSD beer in London (7th June)
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 12:55:57 +0100
From: David Brownlee <abs at absd.org>
To: regional-london at netbsd.org

I think its time to take advantage of the recent blistering weather
and to meet up for a cool beer or two - starting next Thursday at
the Bricklayer's Arms near Tottenham Court tube station.

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/88/880/Bricklayers_Arms/Fitzrovia

By next week the weather will undoubtedly have turned and we will
have had rain, hail (twice), three drought warnings and finally a
misty drizzle on the evening, but we always have the option of the
rather comfortable sofas upstairs.

There should be at least a couple of us there from around 19:00
(probably earlier).

Users, developers and people who just want a beer welcome!

I'll be the one dressed in black with a (to some eyes comedy)
goatee. In case that's not obvious enough I'll leave some random
small circuit board discretely on the table to make it obvious :)

See you there

David