[Ukfreebsd] *tap* *tap*

Robert Watson rwatson at FreeBSD.org
Mon May 21 14:15:40 BST 2012

On Mon, 21 May 2012, Jon Mercer wrote:

>>> We have anti-sheep and anti-bicycles in Cambridge.
>
> I have an anti-Helene who lives near Cambridge... ;-)
>
> On a related note (and I maybe ought to know better) is there still a Robert
> Watson on this list who's a Cambridge based person? Asking because I saw his
> name pop up in something Hackspace/RepRap/Arduino related just yesterday.

Indeed -- although I'm currently staying in Cambridge, MA, USA for a couple of
weeks, which is Not The Right Cambridge!  We have a good half dozen, maybe
going on a dozen, FreeBSD developers in and around Cambridge these days, so we
should be able to get decent turnout with adequate planning.  However, I
decline to help plan anything until back in the preferred Cambridge :-).

Robert