[Ukfreebsd] Sendmail dnsbl problems

O'Connor, Kevin KevinO'Connor at merseyfire.gov.uk
Thu Mar 29 14:56:35 BST 2012

Can somebody please tell me what I'm missing here.

FEATURE(`enhdnsbl',`zen.spamhaus.org',`"550 Mail from " $&{client_addr}
" rejected, see http://www.spamhaus.org"')
FEATURE(`dnsbl', `bl.spamcop.net', `"Spam blocked see:
http://spamcop.net/bl.shtml?"$&{client_addr}
<http://spamcop.net/bl.shtml?> ')

Works fine on the old sendmail boxes running on 7.2 but the new ones
I've built on 9 just don't work. It's almost like it doesn't want to
implement it.

Regards

Kevin

If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the originator of the message.

except where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be
the views of Merseyside Fire & Rescue Service, (MFRS).

Incoming and outgoing emails may be monitored in line with current legislation.

Steps have been taken to ensure that this email and attachments are
free from any virus.  In keeping with good computing practice the
recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

http://www.merseyfire.gov.uk/