[Ukfreebsd] Fwd: NetBSD beer in London (7th June)

Nahuel Marisi nahuelmarisi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 17:09:14 BST 2012

On 7 Jun 2012, at 16:39, Sevan / Venture37 <venture37 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 07/06/2012 16:26, Nahuel Marisi wrote:
>> Maybe we can organise a meetup at the hackspace at some date in the
>> future that is good for most people.
>
> Your call, I'd prefer to be in a pub to the hackspace if the weather was nice but I don't know of any decent pubs in London, the Barrowboy & Banker by London bridge was convenient travel wise.

Both are nice ideas, the hackspace has an interesting atmosphere. Of
course, we can alternate.
There are many great pubs in London. If proximity to London bridge is
a must we could go to the George inn (recently renovated), the market
porter, or even the mudlark which we've been to.
If people would we able / willing to go near the City, there are many
historic pubs in places near chancery lane. The west end also has
pretty good pubs with interesting choices of ale.

Nahuel