[Ukfreebsd] Fwd: NetBSD beer in London (7th June)

Mark Blackman mark at blackmans.org
Thu Jun 7 16:43:30 BST 2012

On 7 Jun 2012, at 16:38, Sevan / Venture37 wrote:

> On 07/06/2012 16:26, Nahuel Marisi wrote:
>> Maybe we can organise a meetup at the hackspace at some date in the
>> future that is good for most people.
>
> Your call, I'd prefer to be in a pub to the hackspace if the weather was nice but I don't know of any decent pubs in London, the Barrowboy & Banker by London bridge was convenient travel wise.

On this note, I've been meaning to re-commit to scheduling BSD-ish pub meets in London on a bi-monthly basis on
a predictable date, but a variable venue.

I don't think there's quite enough interest to sustain monthly meetings unless at least two people
commit to making every single one of them. When I tried this in 2010, the meetings got smaller and
smaller and my own commitments in 2011 really got in the way of my own attendance.

- Mark