[Ukfreebsd] HE tunnel configuration for freebsd gateway box.

Sevan / Venture37 venture37 at gmail.com
Wed May 25 12:13:05 BST 2011

On 25 May 2011 00:01, Mark Blackman <mark at blackmans.org> wrote:

> On 24 May 2011, at 23:48, Sevan / Venture37 wrote:
>
>> On 24 May 2011 23:39, Sevan / Venture37 <venture37 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> allow 6in4 traffic in & out
>>
>> Sorry I meant, pass in from any destination, whereas you may want to
>> tighten this down to the tunnel brokers end point.
>
> Good point, I was just thinking of the case of an ADSL modem/router
> acting as a firewall/NAT device for a home network.

ah, but in this scenario your FreeBSD box establishing the tunnel is
the end point, not your adsl router so you'l need to run a firewall on
this host to protect your IPv6 network at the edge. just like your
adsl router does for your ipv4 network or just switch on the firewalls
of each host connected to the network (not sure about windows).

Sevan