[Ukfreebsd] London *BSD Meetup - 24th of June

tim matthews tmatthews at xs4all.nl
Fri Jun 24 09:20:47 BST 2011

The London Hackspace is on the 2nd floor, Unit 24.

To find the Hackspace, just go thru the Gate of Cremer Business Park
and go right, up the stairs (there's a London Hackspace Sign) to the
second floor and then to Unit 24.

If the door is closed, then there's a doorbell (running on doorbot --
a very nice hackspace thing which is open source as well).

t.