[Ukfreebsd] London meet this month

Sevan / Venture37 venture37 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 15:18:43 BST 2011

On 22 July 2011 14:02, Nahuel Marisi <nahuelmarisi at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 22 Jul 2011, at 11:19, Timothy Baldock wrote:
>
>> After last month's rather good meet at the London Hackspace I was wondering if one is planned this month? Did we decide to go with the last Friday in the month or the fourth Friday in the month?
>
> That's a very good question. Given that so far the last has been the fourth it hasn't been an issue. I seem to remember that the voting scheme only had 4 weeks to choose from, so in that sense we decided the fourth Friday of the month, which is today. However, since no email has been sent, I imagine it was understood to mean the last Friday of the month.
>
> It do seem to recall that we decided to meet again at the Hackspace. I even recall Sevan asking Jasper if that was alright.
>
> Sevan, any thoughts?
>
> Nahuel

****!
Sorry guys, I screwed up, I completely forgot about dates & thought I
had another week to go.
Jasper said he wasn't going to be around on for this months meeting
supposedly tonight, I'll drop him an email & get a poll up on the
venue for Monday to hold the meeting next Friday if anyone is
interested.
I cant make it up from Brighton tonight but if you guys are going to
meet up let the lists know.

Sevan