[Ukfreebsd] London meet this month

Nahuel Marisi nahuelmarisi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 14:02:17 BST 2011

On 22 Jul 2011, at 11:19, Timothy Baldock wrote:

> After last month's rather good meet at the London Hackspace I was wondering if one is planned this month? Did we decide to go with the last Friday in the month or the fourth Friday in the month?

That's a very good question. Given that so far the last has been the fourth it hasn't been an issue. I seem to remember that the voting scheme only had 4 weeks to choose from, so in that sense we decided the fourth Friday of the month, which is today. However, since no email has been sent, I imagine it was understood to mean the last Friday of the month.

It do seem to recall that we decided to meet again at the Hackspace. I even recall Sevan asking Jasper if that was alright.

Sevan, any thoughts?

Nahuel