[Ukfreebsd] January BSD London pub meet proposal reminder

Mark Blackman mark at blackmans.org
Thu Jan 27 16:19:55 GMT 2011

On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 16:07:29 -0000, Patrick Welche <prlw1 at cam.ac.uk> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 01:27:18AM +0000, Mark Blackman wrote:
>> The Gunmakers isn't a million miles from KX, so perhaps some Cambridge
>> folk can make it.
>
> This Cantabrigian at least will be turning up - see you soon!
> (How will you be recognisable?)

I'm not going to be able to make it this evening, so I hope someone
can step into the breach and wave a daemon or something around.

Perhaps just a color printout of one of the BSD logos sitting
on the table? bar? hands?

If you would prefer, hang on til next month when I should be able
to make it and do the introducing.

Cheers,
Mark