[Ukfreebsd] January (was December) London BSD proposed pub meet

Jonathan Schneider jon at axismilton.ltd.uk
Mon Jan 10 12:29:44 GMT 2011

Morning all,

If you're cycling geek like me you'll be pleased to know that the Boris Bike casual use scheme is up and running. So £1 a day as long as you keep it to under half an hour. Vastly preferable to the tube in my book.

There are also a few free iApps and https://web.barclayscyclehire.tfl.gov.uk/maps to tell you which docks have bikes and spaces.

However lack of transport is not the reason I have only occasionally got to these meetings.

This particular pub is about a mile from KX. Even though fannying around with bikes and docks may well take longer than walking I am inclined to do so for fun.

Jon