[Ukfreebsd] February meeting

James O'Gorman james at netinertia.co.uk
Fri Feb 18 16:53:25 GMT 2011

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 03:32:08PM +0000, Mark Blackman wrote:
> I'm out of town for half-term next week, so not available, but if
> there's enthusiasm for a meeting I'd suggest going back to the
> Barrowboy and Banker on the 24th around 7pm, as we consistently have the
> best turn-out there.

Sounds good to me. I should be able to make it this month! I should be
able to get there for about 18:30.

> Would anyone like to propose a different general schedule for meetings
> besides last Wed/Thu of the month?

As long as it doesn't fall on the last working day of the month, it
works for me. (Month-ends are busy in the banking world...)

James

--
James O'Gorman

It's the same old story; boy meets beer, boy drinks beer...
boy gets another beer.
		-- Cheers