[Ukfreebsd] USENIX Security 2010 videos, including Capsicum, now online

Robert N. M. Watson rwatson at FreeBSD.org
Fri Sep 3 12:32:30 BST 2010

Dear all:

Thought you might be interested to know that the videos for many of the talks at the 2010 USENIX Security Symposium in Washington, DC, are now online:

  http://www.usenix.org/events/sec10/tech/

This includes our talk on the Capsicum work done collaboratively between Google UK and Cambridge, which is based on FreeBSD and the Chromium web browser. I found the whole conference quite enjoyable, and would recommend other talks too :-). Once the next month or so has wrapped up, I remain interested in giving a version of the Capsicum talk to a London users group meeting, if that's still of interest to others!

Robert