[Ukfreebsd] November London BSD Pub Meet.

andy thomas andy at time-domain.co.uk
Fri Nov 26 06:42:23 GMT 2010

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010, Mark Blackman wrote:

> We're upstairs in the far corner.

Nice to see you all last night even though it did sound a bit like a disco
up there. But then the Christmas party season is kicking off soon, isn't
it?

As requested, here are the links to that UKUUG article on FreeBSD diskless
HPC clusters:

 	part 1: http://www.ukuug.org/newsletter/19.2/#hpc_f_andy_

 	part 2: http://www.ukuug.org/newsletter/19.3/#hpc_f_andy_

I may be putting on a one day hands-on course on this topic at LISA 2011
next year (http://www.ukuug.org/events/spring2011/) although this could be
a logistical nighmare with the amount of hardware (2 PCs per delegate)
that needs to be borrowed & ferried up to Leeds.

cheers, Andy