[Ukfreebsd] IPv6 was Re: November London BSD Pub Meet.

Jonathan Schneider jon at axismilton.ltd.uk
Mon Nov 22 18:53:12 GMT 2010

May I draw people's attention to http://www.potaroo.net/tools/ipv4/timeleft-predict.png . Something's just happened.

Yes I see the T-shirt is well and truly out.

Funny you mention sixxs but a friend registered with them then found he needed to jump through more hoops to get more than just the tunnel endpoints. Tunnelbroker is far quicker to register with and you get the /64 block immediately as you'd expect. I can't say I'm experienced at this beyond getting connectivity to other things on my network and am sure there are more considerations.

Jon