[Ukfreebsd] late May *BSD meet in London

Mark Blackman mark at blackmans.org
Mon May 10 22:47:15 BST 2010

Hello all,

In the interests of promoting a bit more BSD meet-ups in London, or
perhaps I just don't know all the happening people, I'm proposing
one for 27 May, 7pm to 9pm or so at

the "Barrowboy and Banker"

http://london.randomness.org.uk/wiki.cgi?Barrowboy_And_Banker,_SE1_9QQ

near London Bridge station.

As the goal is to make it relatively easy for outsiders, on one side
or another of London, to attend, this is aimed at those residing in
a southerly, Brighton-ish direction to be assured of a fast-ish trip home.

I'm likely to propose other pub venues near other London terminii.

If anyone thinks that date or location stinks, please do pipe up.
Mostly I just wonder if anyone in London uses BSD anymore. :)

- Mark