[Ukfreebsd] proposed *BSD meet in London, late June

Tim Borgeaud tim at syntheticmoon.co.uk
Thu Jun 24 13:39:58 BST 2010

Mark Blackman wrote:
> This turned out to be a very warm evening as advertised and much
> beer was consumed in the pursuit of happiness,...

I'm sorry to have missed the meeting, I was stuck on a train from Reading
for several hours.

> Look forward to another meeting in late July, and I'll be
> attempting to arrange a venue for a technical presentation
> for that meeting as we've had both Owain Ainsworth and James
> O'Gorman volunteer to do presentations.

I'd be quite keen on doing some kind of presentation. However, my FreeBSD
related experience is one of a longish term user who has dabbled with
development on FreeBSD in one way or another, I don't actually develop
FreeBSD or use it in any serious business capacity.

I could potentially talk about my limited experience playing with some
kernel modules and trying to compile some Linux driver code. However, I
might be able to come up with something a little lighter.

Tim