[Ukfreebsd] **FREE BEER* was Re: Two BSD technical presentations at 6.30pm, Tues, July 27th, London.

Luke Marsden luke-lists at hybrid-logic.co.uk
Mon Jul 26 22:02:32 BST 2010

Hi all,

> What are the decent nearby pubs? Perhaps if we designate one now then
> people who can't make 6.30 (for whatever reason) can join us later.

Sounds good, I'm up for a pint before I have to scoot off to catch the
last train back to Bristol.

> > If anyone going has a camcorder that they can easily record and convert to a
> > playable file (.avi, .mpg etc etc) please, please do so for those of us that
> > can't make it.

I'll have a video of my talk online in the next week or so for anyone
who can't make it tomorrow.

Look forward to meeting a lot of you tomorrow!

--
Best Regards,
Luke Marsden

Web: http://www.hybrid-cluster.com/
Hybrid Web Cluster - cloud web hosting based on FreeBSD and ZFS

Mobile: +447791750420