[Ukfreebsd] Two BSD technical presentations at 6.30pm, Tues, July 27th, London.

James O'Gorman james at netinertia.co.uk
Fri Jul 23 19:17:14 BST 2010

On 23 Jul 2010, at 15:04, Mark Blackman wrote:

> Pete French wrote:
>>> Just a reminder, these great presentations are coming up next week, Tues. evening.
>>
>> These look v.interesting - do you have an estimated end time for the sessions
>> though, just I have a train to catch tuesday evening...
>
> ~30 mins each, starting at 6.30pm,  so if you wanted to just catch
> the presentations, you could clear out not much after 7.45pm.

I was actually timing mine on Wednesday (Keynote has a wonderful feature where you get a "presenter" display on the laptop screen with a timer, your notes, and the next slide), and it was bang on 20 mins.

That worked out well at the time though as I was going second then (I'll be first on Tuesday) and a couple of other announcements needed to be made after my talk.

James