[Ukfreebsd] Two BSD technical presentations at 6.30pm, Tues, July 27th, London.

Mark Blackman mark at blackmans.org
Wed Jul 14 13:50:10 BST 2010

These are the same presentations as being doing at the LOSUG meeting the
week before, as some have pointed out. The short notice for
this venue meant that James and Luke happened to be the most prepared.

I've no idea how many BSD enthusiasts are likely to attend the LOSUG
meeting but this is a good practice run for ourselves and as the venue
size is rather limited, it's not the worst thing in the world if the
turnout doesn't involve everyone who might find attending the LOSUG
meeting easier.

- Mark