[Ukfreebsd] BSD is dying, junes status report

O'Connor, Kevin KevinO'Connor at merseyfire.gov.uk
Fri Jul 9 13:01:20 BST 2010

I have lost count of the number of times that people have said the BSDs
have died. Sadly for them it won't stay in it's grave.

Looking at the Netcraft figures I'd be more than happy to have my sites
running on those corpses in second, third or fourth place. Personally I
think it's a nice mix 5 Linux, I really would like to see what flavors,
3 FreeBSD and 1 possible 2 Microsoft.

There is something there for all tastes and choice is after all what we
are about.

Regards

Kevin

>Sevan

If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the originator of the message.

except where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be
the views of Merseyside Fire & Rescue Service, (MFRS).

Incoming and outgoing emails may be monitored in line with current legislation.

Steps have been taken to ensure that this email and attachments are
free from any virus.  In keeping with good computing practice the
recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

http://www.merseyfire.gov.uk/