[Ukfreebsd] Vote FreeBSD

andy thomas andy at time-domain.co.uk
Fri Dec 10 14:04:36 GMT 2010

On Fri, 10 Dec 2010, Darko Arandjelovic wrote:

> Mortified actually, but still I did vote 4 it.

I can understand the feeling of mortification but (a) I use Linux and
other *n*xes myself and (b) anything that raises the public awareness of
FreeBSD has got to be a Good Thing (tm). If it gets a lot of votes, people
are going to sit up and start asking questiions - then is the time to
point out that FreeBSD is not Linux but another open source O/S.

Andy