[Ukfreebsd] [UkOpenBSDUsers] August meetup

Sevan / Venture37 venture37 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 16:51:48 BST 2010

On 26 August 2010 09:12, Michal <michal at sharescope.co.uk> wrote:
> My only slight worry is they have a quiz there on a Thursday if I remember
> correct....is that not a bit annoying?

I've called them, the quiz night is on tuesday night.
The gentleman on the phone said we may be lucky & we can use the backroom.
If I'm not there at 7 & you've arrived on time, ask a member of staff
named lilly regarding the use of the back room.
I'm off to brighton station to catch a train, see you in a bit

Sevan