[Ukfreebsd] August meetup

Étienne ml at magickarpet.org
Thu Aug 19 09:43:23 BST 2010

On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 01:35:07AM +0100, Nahuel Marisi wrote:

> I've never been to one of these meetings and was just wondering what
> goes on in them, how many people turn up, do you get new people? etc

It's all about having a nice BSD chat with people you have never seen,
before realising they're the ones you had a flame-war with on another
mailing-list recently. :-)

No, seriously, the above is the worst that can happen. It's all good
fun, and as far as I'm concern, it's about meeting very knowledgeable
people, and having a couple of beers.

--
Étienne