[Ukfreebsd] **FREE BEER* was Re: Two BSD technical presentations at 6.30pm, Tues, July 27th, London.

Mark Blackman mark at blackmans.org
Tue Aug 17 22:38:44 BST 2010

I've just realised it's already been a a few weeks since these very interesting presentations were done and
we had a good turnout of about a little more than a dozen people. I should hassle Luke and James
for some slides to post if they haven't already.

I've been too busy to think about organising much else and as it's August, I suspect turnouts
will be sporadic and I'm certainly away for next week myself, so I'll suggest we move on to a next pub
meet in early September with some weak possibility of getting a presentation for late September.

Any nays or yays on the timing of a pub meet?

- Mark