[Ukfreebsd] knock knock

Mark Blackman mark at blackmans.org
Fri Apr 23 10:24:58 BST 2010

Sevan / Venture37 wrote:
> On 22 April 2010 16:13, Mark Blackman<mark at blackmans.org>  wrote:
>> Sorry to hear, but I'm planning to make it regular as long as at
>> least a couple more people turn up this evening. Plenty of chances
>> in future I'm expecting.
>
> That's good to hear :)

We did just manage my baseline criteria of a couple of people (thanks
to Matt and Christopher), so we'll try again next month.  The Edgar
Wallace is slightly more upmarket than I expected, but I can report that
the Middle Temple is a very pleasant place on a warm late spring evening.

Matt Thorpe suggests a place in North London called I think "Cafe Vien".

- Mark