[Ukfreebsd] knock knock

Sevan / Venture37 venture37 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 00:11:56 BST 2010

On 22/04/2010 20:57, James O'Gorman wrote:
> On 21 Apr 2010, at 19:53, Mark Blackman wrote:
>
>> Tomorrow!
>
> Unfortunately I couldn't make it this evening as I was at LOSUG
> yesterday and need an early night tonight to drive to Somerset early
> tomorrow morning, but hopefully I'll be able to make it next time!

What was the talk like, again I didn't get to make it, I saw that the
slides have been published, haven't had a chance to look at them yet though.

> I'm being "encouraged" by one of the new LOSUG leaders to write a
> talk on FreeBSD vs Solaris vs OpenSolaris. Perhaps this could be
> interesting for FreeBSD folks too?

definitely, a comparison in implementations would be quiet good
ports/tinderbox vs pkg/sourcejoucer, building a distro, I'd like to hear
the benefits for the opensolaris way.

Sevan